- Bright, dark ruby colour with violet highlights.
- Complex bouquets reminiscent of cherry liqueur with prune and pepper notes. Forthcoming, supple, round and balanced with hints of vanilla, oak, mocha and butterscotch.
- Alcohol 14%
- Aged for 2 years in oak barrels on Nemea estate. It can be aged up to 25 years in ideal conservation and aging conditions (15 ° C, humidity 70 % – 80 %, minimal lighting).
||Anything with intense flavours and rich aromatic character such as red meats, deer, spicy hard cheeses, dark chocolate
||Around 18° C
- Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2007 – Gold Medal
- Les Citadelles Du Vin 2007 – Gold Medal
- Ιnt’l Competition of wine Thessalonica 2008,’12,’13,’14 – Gold Medal
- 3rd Competition of wine from grapes of biological agriculture (D.I.O) 2008- Gold Medal
- Concours mondial de Bruxelles 2008– Silver Medal
- Vinalies International 2008 – Silver Medal
- Challenge Int’l du Vin 2008- Silver Medal
- Wine Advocate – Robert Parker’s rating, Dec. 2015, 90 points
- and many more…
||If we could afford it, would definitely be the go-to gift wine for those who would appreciate it (or we would personally stock it in our cellar for our own consumption).