Sample delicious Greek varieties in a beautiful wine bar in central Athens, accompanied by a professional sommelier to guide you.
- Wine tastings are always guided and interactive
- Part of a group (numbers differ)
- Tastings last approximately 2 hours from 17.00-19.00 pm, every day
- Sommelier/Staff always present
- Prices below are per person
|Red Wines||3 glasses||12€|
|White Wines||3 glasses||11€|
|Red & White Wines||4 glasses||16€|
|4 types of cheeses and 2 cold cuts||15€|
|4 Greek premium mezes (shrimp ceviche/ mini-dakos with cheese dip & red peppers in wine-must/ snail fillets in vinnaigrette/ delicately smoked trout||15€|
Try white wine aged by being submerged in the island of Santorini’s sea for 5 years. ‘Thalassitis’ by Gaia winery tasting is a guaranteed one of a kind luxury experience. The taste can change up to three times after opening the bottle – something sampled by very few since there are a limited number of bottles (photos below).
Price per bottle 250 Euro.